PROVIDES OVER 22 BILLION COLONY FORMING UNITS OF LIVE, VIABLE, NATURALLY OCCURRING ORGANISMS (FRIENDLY BACTERIA).
Bird-Powder Probiotics contains a source of naturally occurring probiotics recommended as part of the management and recovery program for all birds including: chickens, pigeons, finches, canaries, and other cage & aviary birds. Bird-Powder Probiotics is made with dried whey, dried egg product and dried honey. Also contains a full compliment of vitamins A, D, E, B12, niacin, folic acid and calcium.
The live microorganisms include:
- l. acidophilus
- l. casei
- l. fermentum
- l. plantarum
- streptococcus faecium
- active yeast saccharomyces cerevisiac
- Beneficial after antibiotic treatments
- Strengthens immune system, especially during the growth and development phase
- Helps to improve overall conditioning when birds are subjected to stress or a change in their environment
- Helps avoid ‘pasty tails’ in chickens and other birds
- Improves overall digestive tract
- Proudly made in the USA
|BODY WEIGHT | BIRD POWDER (Mixed with food)
In formula: Mix with cooled formula and feed for three (3) days in a row, then once (1) each week until hand feeding ends. Discard unused formula and wash vessels thoroughly.
Growing Phase: Top dress powder over food once (1) per week. Discard uneaten food no more than 10 hours and wash all dishes/feeders. You can also mix with feed using oil (wheat germ, garlic oil, peanut oil, etc).
Maintenance: Same as Growing Phase.
Post-Antibiotic Treatment & Environmental Changes: Mix with food for three (3) days in a row after treatment or environmental changes, then resume Growing use directions.
16 oz (1 lb) in plastic pot