Bayer Permectrin® II is a long lasting animal, cage/aviary, and premise concentrated spray containing 10% Permethrin. Kills flies, fleas, lice, mites and ticks including deer ticks (carrier of Lyme disease) and aids in control of cockroaches, mosquitoes and spiders. Provides up to 30 days of residual effect against the pests listed on the label.
- Can be used directly on birds or as a premise spray
- Safe for all birds older than 8 weeks
- Minimal insecticide odor
- Convenient to apply as a high or low pressure spray with hand, garden-sprayer, or as a spot spray when applying to animals
- Can be applied in a mist blower or power fogger with water or oil as a carrier for premise applications
- Can be used in backrubbers
Dosage and Application
Directly on birds – mix 1 tablespoon per gallon. Apply as a fine spray to the bird’s feathers 2 to 3 sprays/pumps at a distance of 12 to 18 inches. The bird should not appear wet. Avoid the bird’s eyes and face.
Cage, aviaries, and lofts– mix 2 tablespoons per gallon. Use on cage and aviary surfaces, thoroughly spray cage and aviary surfaces from a distance of at least one foot using 5 to 6 pumps per cage. Permectrin ll should be used as part of aviary management to prevent insect borne disease. Remove feed and water during application.
This product is not intended or approved for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption. Consult your veterinarian for authorization and supervision in administering this or any antimicrobial medication.